The ZIPSIL™ Microwave Absorber product series are non-conductive dielectric silicone elastomers, silicone sealants and epoxy adhesives that provide highly effective RF absorption, reduction of unwanted electromagnetic radiation.
High loss Broadband Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer Sheets ZIPSIL™ 601, Broadband Microwave Absorber Epoxy Adhesive ZIPSIL™ 720, Broadband Microwave Absorber Sealant ZIPSIL™ 710 are highly effective energy absorbing materials designed to provide excellent RF absorption at high frequencies.
ZIPSIL™ HIGH LOSS Broadband Microwave Absorber products
We produce the following ZIPSIL™ broadband radar absorbing materials:
- ZIPSIL™ 601 S-ABSORB – Broadband Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer Sheet
- ZIPSIL™ 410 C-ABSORB – Broadband Microwave Absorber Silicone Sealant
- ZIPSIL™ 720 E-ABSORB – Broadband Microwave Absorber Epoxy Adhesive
Flexble microwave absorber sheets of standard sizes, as well as flat gaskets of any shape according to customer drawings, are made from the ZIPSIL 601 silicone sheet radio-absorbing material.
Additionally we produce absorbers in two-component liquid injection form of high loss silicone adhesive-sealant – ZIPSIL 410 and epoxy adhesive ZIPSIL 720.
Typical applications of ZIPSIL™ broadband microwave absorbing materials
- RF/Microwave Modules & Assemblies
- Microwave absorbent coatings for EMI/EMC/RF solutions
- Minimize cavity to cavity cross coupling, and microwave cavity resonances.
- Radar-absorbent materials for reducing visibility in radar, infrared and other methods of the detection (stealth technology)
Absorbing microwave energy materials of the ZIPSIL™ series from RT-Technology LLC are effectively absorb power from microwave electromagnetic waves in the frequency range from 1 GHz to 50 GHz.
ZIPSIL broadband microwave absorbing materials are analogues to narrow and broadband microwave absorbers such as Laird Technologies ECCOSORB, as well as Holland Shielding Systems BV, Cuming Microwave, Emerson & Cuming Microwave Products inc, Parker Chomerics CHO-BOND and CHO-MUTE, Kemtron , KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America Inc, Murata, MAST Technologies, MWT Materials, Siepel, ARC Technologies Inc, Western Rubber & Supply inc, Euro Technologies, Murata, Comtest Engineering, Leader Tech, Winchester Interconnect, Euro Technologies.
Microwave Absorbing Elastomer Sheet ZIPSIL™ 601 (Microwave Absorber Magnetic Elastomer)
ZIPSIL™ 601 is a thin, flexible, silicone, lightweight, sheet material with broadband microwave energy-absorbing properties, highly effective in the frequency range from 1 to 50 GHz.
The base of the product is silicone elastomer with nano- and micro ferrous magnetic particles filler. These sheets provide excellent broadband RF absorption performance over a frequency range from 1 to 50 GHz.
Microwave Energy-absorbing Sheet material ZIPSIL™ 601 is alternative to the following microwave absorbers:
- Laird Technologies product series ECCOSORB GDS, ECCOSORB BSR, ECCOSORB MCS, Eccosorb LS-30, LS-28, LS-26, LS-24, LS-22, LS-20, LS-18, LS-16, LS-14, MFS-124, MFS-117, MMI, MF-110, MF-112, MF-114, MF-116, MF-117, MF-124, MF-175, MF-190, MFS-124, MFS-117, MF500F, Eccosorb GDS, Eccosorb GDS-SA, Eccosorb SF, Eccosorb BSR, Eccosorb BSR-1 SA, BSR-2, BSR-U, Eccosorb FGM-40, FGM-125, Eccosorb SF-10, SF 2.5, Eccosorb MCS, MCS-U, Eccosorb MCS SA, Kzorb, Eccosorb SLJ, SLJ-X, Eccosorb CV, CV-3, CV-4, CV-6, DSF, QR-13A, QR-13AF, Eccosorb HR, HR-10, HR-15, HR-20, Eccosorb AN, AN-72, AN-73, AN-74, AN-75, AN-77, AN-79, JCS-3, JCS-5, JCS-7, JCS-9, Q-ZORB PN 2240, Q-ZORB PN 2238, Q-ZORB PN 2242, Softzorb MCS, NoiseSorb NS1000, OCF, OCF-3, OCF-4, OCF-6, CoolZorb 400, 500, 600, 700LF, 5GMeF1, 5GHiF1
- Siepel product series ASI, APU, APM, API, ATS, APM66, API55, APU78
- Cuming Microwave product series C-RAM AN, C-RAM 310, C-RAM GDSS (PSA), C-RAM GDSS (310-4), C-RAM GDX (ТО 310-11), C-RAM FLX (ТО 310-1), C-RAM FLX-35 PSA, C-RAM FF-2 (ТО 310-7), C-RAM RGDS (ТО 330-2), C-RAM MT (ТО 320-2), C-RAM AR (ТО 320-3), C-RAM LF (320-1), C-RAM FDSS, C-RAM FAC-3.0, C-RAM FDSS, C-RAM MT, C-RAM MT FR, C-RAM ARHP, C-RAM FDSS, C-RAM FF-2, C-RAM GDSS, C-RAM FLX, C-RAM GDX, C-RAM LF
- MWT Materials product series MAC, MAS
- Parker Chomerics product series Cho-Mute 9005 и Cho-Mute 9025 (46-TA-1020-9005, 46-TA-1020-9025)
- Euro Technologies product series MWA1, MWA2, MWA3, MWA4
- Emerson & Cuming Microwave Products series LS, MFS, GDS, MCS, MF
- ARC Technologies Inc product series WX, UD,DD, DDC, CD, LS
- MAST Technologies product series MR11, MR12, MR21, MR22, MF22, MR31, MR42, MR51, MR31
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America Inc product series 40A, IME5, MG, NSSR, MFM, NSSU2, NSSU4, NSSU6, MAB, UTA
- EMC-Technik product series E-RAM GDSM, E-RAM LFM-74, E-RAM LFM-77 PSA, E-RAM MTM, E-RAM MTM-30 PSA, E-RAM MTM FR, E-RAM ARM, E-RAM FDSM, E-RAM FFM, E-RAM GDSM, E-RAM FLX, E-RAM GDXM, E-RAM GDXM, E-RAM LFM, E-RAM RGD-SM, E-RAM FFM-2
- Expan product series EXSOB-025, EXSOB-038, EXSOB-050, EXSOB-068, EXSOB-080, EXSOB-100, EXSOB-120, EXSOB-150
- t-Global product series EMI SHEET FAM1, FAM3, FAM4, FAM5, FAM7
- Western Rubber & Supply inc product series HiMag
- Winchester Interconnect product series SRC
- Murata products
- Comtest Engineering products
- Holland Shielding Systems BV products
- Kemtron products
We provide production, wholesale, small wholesale and fast delivery of microwave absorbing silicone sheets ZIPSIL™ 601.
We also stock Microwave Absorbing Silicone Sheets ZIPSIL 601 with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). Acrylic PSA is non reactive self-stick adhesive to provide a strong bond of Microwave Absorbing Silicone Sheets ZIPSIL 601 with a surface. PSA of ZIPSIL™ 601 sheet is formulated with acrylic polymers has a long term aging, resistance to solvents, environmental factors and able to take low/high temperatures.
Part numbers of Microwave Absorbing Elastomer Sheets ZIPSIL™ 601:
601-250250-08 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х0.8 without PSA 601-250250-10 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х1.0 without PSA 601-250250-12 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х1.2 without PSA 601-250250-16 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х1.6 without PSA 601-250250-20 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х2.0 without PSA 601-250250-30 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х3.0 without PSA 601-250250-40 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х4.0 without PSA 601-250250-50 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х5.0 without PSA 602-250250-08 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х0.8 with PSA 602-250250-10 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х1.0 with PSA 602-250250-12 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х1.2 with PSA 602-250250-16 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х1.6 with PSA 602-250250-20 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х2.0 with PSA 602-250250-30 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х3.0 with PSA 602-250250-40 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х4.0 with PSA 602-250250-50 Microwave Absorber Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL 601 250х250х5.0 with PSA
Broadband Microwave Absorber Silicone Sealant ZIPSIL 410
ZIPSIL™ 410 is two-component high loss broadband microwave silicone absorber material. ZIPSIL™ 410 compound adhesive has energy-absorbing properties highly effective in the frequency range from 1 to 50 GHz for EMC and EMI protection. The base of the product is heat resistant silicone with nano- and micro ferrous magnetic particles filler.
Microwave Absorber Silicone Sealant ZIPSIL 410 is alternative to the following products: ECCOSORB CFS, Eccosorb CRS, CRS-117, CRS-124, Eccosorb CFS-8480, Eccosorb CR500, CR, CR-110, CR-112, CR-114, CR-116, CR-117, CR-124 from Laird Technologies, Parker Chomerics products series CHO-BOND, CHO-MUTE 9005, 9025, Kemtron, Holland Shielding Systems BV and other similar products.
Features of Microwave Absorber Silicone Sealant ZIPSIL 410 C-ABSORB
- Two-component microwave-absorbing silicone compound for EMC and EM protection requirements
- Wide frequency range – 1-50 GHz
- Extreme temperature range (up to 200 ° C )
- After application, it significantly reduces the quality factor of cavities (resonators)
- Low material weight
- Easy to apply
We have a modern, powerful production, fast delivery, and we also offer wholesale and small wholesale deliveries of ZIPSIL 410 C-ABSORB microwave absorbent coatings for your needs.
The full production cycle of radio-absorbing compound ZIPSIL 410 C-ABSORB is located in Russia, Tomsk.
Comparison of the characteristics of microwave energy absorbers ZIPSIL with other alternatives
The sheet microwave energy absorber ZIPSIL RPM-01 and the molding material RPM-L, developed and manufactured by RT-Technologies LLC Russia, Tomsk, were compared with the foreign sheet absorber of the company Laird Technologies (USA) of the ECCOSORB GDS series.
For this, we used coaxial waveguide transitions in the frequency ranges from 8 to 50 GHz, short-circuited waveguide loads with glued samples of microwave absorbers in the region of the waveguide cross-section, and a vector network analyzer.
Then, after calibrating the vector network analyzer, we measured the return loss (S11) from the short-circuited load with the absorber glued in all waveguide paths in turn.
The measurement results are summarized in one graph and are presented in Figure 1.
Note: Photos are distributed under license – CC BY-SA 3.0.
Electrically conductive silicone elastomers ZIPSIL REP-01 series is a silicone rubber base with dispersed metal particles inclusions.
The electrically conductive elastomer has a low electrical resistivity and a very high microwave shielding efficiency (EMI-shielding).
Products from this electrically conductive elastomers can be of almost any shape, both flat gaskets and in the form of bundles.
Our product range of Electrically Conductive EMI-shielding Silicone ZIPSIL
Based on the electromagnetic shielding application and requirements of the EMC, we manufacture the following products from the electrically conductive elastomer ZIPSIL REP-01:
- Electrically Conductive Elastomer Sheets ZIPSIL 101
- Electrically Conductive Elastomer Extruded Profiles ZIPSIL 2xx series
- Electrically Conductive Elastomer EMI Shielding Gaskets
Elastomer properties provide the highest electromagnetic compatibility, protection and anti- electromagnetic interference for the most demanding technical mean.
Basic applications of Electrically Conductive Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL
- manufacturing of electrically conductive gaskets to provide EMI/RFI shielding and protection against electromagnetic interference
- environmental protection
- elimination of electromagnetic interference
- sealing enclosures of HF-radio devices
- grounding, antistatic protection
- waveguide flange sealing
Typically, the device’s shielding system consists of a conductive strip sandwiched between a metal case and a cover. The main function of elastomeric gaskets, profiles made of conductive silicone ZIPSIL REP-01 is to ensure sufficient electrical conductivity between the housing and the cover, based on the requirements for EMC and grounding, as well as to prevent possible ingress of moisture and liquids.
Our electrically conductive elastomer ZIPSIL REP-01 is a alternative to the electrically conductive elastomers of companies such as Laird Technologies, Parker Chomerics, Kemtron, Holland Shielding Systems BV and others.
Comparison tests of the ZIPSIL Elastomer to Alternatives
Designed and manufactured by RT-Technologies LLC the electrically conductive silicone profile ZIPSIP 201 was compared with the electrically conductive profiles of Laird Technologies, USA
The tests were made of 2 mm diameter profiles.
The measurement results are presented in the graph.
Tests of electrically conductive silicone sheets ZIPSIL REP-01 TU 2512-001-24624998-2014, developed and manufactured by RT-Technologies LLC, as well as similar EMC material from manufacturer, 8860-0032-324-81 by Laird Technologies, USA.
The result of a comparative test ZIPSIL REP-01 and products 8860-0032-324-81 from Laird Technologies, USA:
|Parameter name||Electrically Conductive Silicone Elastomer ZIPSIL by RT-Technology||Electrically conductive silicone rubber Laird Technologies, USA||Test Method and Conditions|
|Electric Volume Resistance, Ohm*cm||1 Ohm*cm||0,89 Ohm*cm||GOST 20214-74|
|Shielding efficiency at a frequency of 10 GHz, dB||atleast 115||atleast 110||MIL-DTL-83528C|
|Tensile strength, MPa||2,0 MPa||3,3 MPa||GOST 11262-80|
|Elongation, %||atleast 100%||atleast 150%||GOST 11262-80|
|Operating temperature range, ° C||60 °C to +200 °C||60 °C to +160 °C||GOST 7912-74|
EMI/RFI-Shielding Sheets. Electrically Conductive Silicone Extruded Sheets ZIPSIL 101
The RT-Technologies company provides prompt, mass production of electrically conductive sheets of various thicknesses for the highest requirements of electromagnetic compatibility in modern high-precision devices and instruments.
Standard electrically conductive elastomer sheet size: 250x250mm, thickness 0.8mm.
In addition, it is possible to produce gaskets of unique shape from electrically conductive sheets by laser or mechanical cutting.
Sheets are efficient in the temperature range from minus -60 ° С to plus +200 ° С.
Gaskets made of ZIPSIL 101 REP-01 sheets provide dust resistance and moisture protection up to IP66 / IP67 / IP68 / IP69 (with the appropriate design of the device case).
An example of a designation for ordering of electrically conductive elastomer rubber sheet made of ZIPSIL REP-01 material:
101-250250-06 EMI-Shielding Sheet 250х250х0.6 ZIPSIL 101 101-250250-08 EMI-Shielding Sheet 250х250х0.8 ZIPSIL 101 101-250250-12 EMI-Shielding Sheet 250х250х1.2 ZIPSIL 101 101-250250-16 EMI-Shielding Sheet 250х250х1.6 ZIPSIL 101 101-250250-20 EMI-Shielding Sheet 250х250х2.0 ZIPSIL 101 101-250250-30 EMI-Shielding Sheet 250х250х3.0 ZIPSIL 101
EMI-shielding Profiles. Electrically Conductive Elastomer Extruded Profiles ZIPSIL 2xx series
In addition, we manufacture rubber conductive silicone elastomers of various profiles, shapes and designs for EMI/RFI-shielding market needs.
In our production there are sealing profiles of the following design:
- solid O-profiles
- hollow O-profiles
- solid D-profiles
- hollow D-profiles
- solid square profiles
It is also possible to produce electrically conductive profiles of unique design according to your technical requirements.
Part number examples for ordering of silicone EMI/RFI-shielding O-profiles from ZIPSIL REP-01 EMI-shieling elastomer:
201-200-01 O-profile solid 2.0 mm ZIPSIL 201 201-250-01 O-profile solid 2.5 mm ZIPSIL 201 201-350-01 O-profile solid 3.5 mm ZIPSIL 201 201-400-01 O-profile solid 4.0 mm ZIPSIL 201 202-200-01 O-profile hollow 2.0 mm ZIPSIL 202 202-250-01 O-profile hollow 2.5 mm ZIPSIL 202 202-350-01 O-profile hollow 3.5 mm ZIPSIL 202 202-400-01 O-profile hollow 4.0 mm ZIPSIL 202
ZIPSIL EMI-shielding profiles are operable in the temperature range from -60 °С to plus +200 °С.
ZIPSIL 2xx REP-01 series EMI-shielding electrically conductive elastomer profiles provide dustproof, moisture protection up to IP66 / IP67 / IP68 / IP69 (with the appropriate design of the HF-device case).
Custom Design of EMI-gaskets and Custom 3D-Forms from Electrically Conductive EMI-Shielding Elastomers
We manufacture custom designs of electrically conductive rubber elastomer gaskets from ZIPSIL REP-01 according to your drawings.
To arrange custom gasket design please send a drawing file in * .pdf, * .dxf formats to [email protected].
In addition, we are pleased to provide conductive test samples of our products.
Electrically conductive elastomer seal gaskets are used in various industries, including the aviation, defense and space industries.